These reports are compiled by the staff of Legal Services Support Section - West. The results of courts martial conducted at regional installations are updated weekly.
The purpose of military law is to promote justice, to assist in maintaining good order and discipline in the armed forces, to promote efficiency and effectiveness in the military establishment, and thereby to strengthen the national security of the United States. The agencies through which military jurisdiction is exercised include courts-martial for the trial of offenses against military law.
Public or media inquiries pertaining to a case should be directed to the appropriate Office of Communication (OOC) listed below:
• MCI-West/MCB Camp Pendleton: (760) 725-5799
• I Marine Expeditionary Force: (760) 763-7047
• MCRD, San Diego: (619) 524-8724/8720
• MCAS, Miramar: (858) 577-6000
• MCAGCC, Twentynine Palms: (760) 830-3760
• MCAS, Yuma: (928) 269-3612/2275
The most recent edition of the Manual for Courts Martial can be found at: Manual for Courts Martial