These reports are compiled by the Marine Corps. The results of courts martial conducted are updated monthly.
The purpose of military law is to promote justice, to assist in maintaining good order and discipline in the armed forces, to promote efficiency and effectiveness in the military establishment, and thereby to strengthen the national security of the United States. The agencies through which military jurisdiction is exercised include courts-martial for the trial of offenses against military law.
• Western Judicial Circuit - Court Room Dockets
• Monthly Court Martial Results - Judge Advocate Division, Headquarters, U.S. Marine Corps
Media inquiries pertaining to a case should be directed to the appropriate Communication Strategy & Operations Office (COMMSTRAT) listed below:
• MCI-West/MCB Camp Pendleton: (760) 763-2760 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• I Marine Expeditionary Force: (760) 763-7047 - email: email@example.com
• 1st Marine Division: (760) 725-1129/5528 - email: 1stMarDiv_CommstratSupport@usmc.mil
• 1st Marine Logistics Group (760) 763-0755
• 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing (858) 577- 7843 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• MCRD, San Diego: (619) 524-8724/8720
• MCAS, Miramar: (858) 577-6000
• MCAGCC, Twentynine Palms: (760) 830-3760
• MCAS, Yuma: (928) 269-3612/2275
The most recent edition of the Manual for Courts Martial can be found at: Manual for Courts Martial