College Prep and Search
• Students.Gov is an official U.S. government web site designed for college students and their families: www.students.gov
• Resources for service members and families: www.military.com/education
• Free SAT/ACT prep software: www.eknowledge.com/military
• U.S. Department of Education Database of Accredited Colleges: http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/
Scholarship Information: College bound students should meet with their school counselor in order to plan for their schooling beyond high school.
• Scholarships for Military Children Program: http://www.militaryscholar.org/
• Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation: www.mcsf.org
• Navy Marine Corps Relief Society: www.nmcrs.org
• Military Children's Scholarship Handbook: www.militaryhandbooks.com
• American Legion: www.legion.org/scholarships
Financial Aid and Grants
• U.S. Department of Education free application for federal Student aid web site: www.fafsa.ed.gov and www.studentaid.ed.gov
• U.S. Veterans Administration GI Bill options: http://gibill.va.gov
"The appearance above of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Marine Corps of non-U.S. Government sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. Although the U.S. Marine Corps may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for Department of Defense information, it does not exercise editorial control over any or all of the information that you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website."